90 Days Warranty Period
At Metpure Inc., we assure the utmost quality and craftmanship on every single one of our product and system we carry and sell. By providing this General Warranty Policy, we are demonstrating confidence in our quality products. Metpure Inc. will provide general warranty as limited warranty on all of our products we sell for 90 days from the date of the original purchase, unless otherwise noted on a particular product sold by Metpure Inc. that the warranty period exceeds the general warranty period of 90 days or an extended warranty is purchased separately. During this 90-day general warranty, Metpure Inc. will replace any part of the product which fails due to a defect in materials or workmanship. This General Warranty Policy is extended only to the original purchaser of the products purchased for home use within the USA, unless the products are specifically for non-home use applications, then in that case, that warranty policy will supersede this General Warranty Policy.
The following conditions apply to the 90-day limited warranty period of this General Warranty Policy:
● Each purchased product comes with a 90-day warranty, unless you have purchased additional extended warranty offered directly by Metpure Inc.
● Each purchased product comes with a 90-day warranty, unless the purchased product provides a longer warranty period, and in that case, that product warranty period will supersede this General Warranty Policy.
● Metpure Inc. agrees to the 90-day General Warranty Policy, provided it is promptly notified the discovery to any defects, to repair or replace any defective products due to poor quality or workmanship. Replacement parts may be new or refurbished, at the election of Metpure Inc.
● Shipment to you of repaired or replacement products shall be made in accordance with the provisions under Shipping Policy.
● In no event shall Metpure Inc. have any obligation to make repairs, replacement or corrections required, in whole or in part, as the result of:
(i) normal wear and tear,
(ii) accident, disaster or event of force majeure,
(iii) misuse, abuse, fault or negligence of or by You,
(iv) not designed or suggested by the manufacturer or use of the products in a manner of which they were inconsistent with the installation instructions and manual,
(v) causes internal to the products such as but not limited to power failure or electrical power surges,
(vi) improper storage of the products, or
(vii) use of the products in combination which equipment or parts not supplied by Metpure Inc.
(vii) water pressure, temperature, force, and specifications exceeding the recommended range stated by the product.
● Metpure Inc. is entitled to retain any defective part replaced under the General Warranty Policy.
● Metpure Inc. reserves the right to make design and product modifications or changes to product specifications without any contingent obligations to prospective buyers or owners or products previously sold.
● Under no circumstances the conditions stated hereon are negotiable and no employees of Metpure Inc. or its authorized third-party resellers have the authority to supersede the terms of General Warranty Policy stated hereon.
● If Metpure Inc. determines that products for which you have requested warranty services are not covered by the warranty hereunder, you shall pay or reimburse Metpure Inc. for all costs of investigation and responding to such request at Metpure Inc.’s prevailing time and material rates.
● If Metpure Inc. provides repair services or replacement parts that are not covered by the warranty provided in this section, you shall pay Metpure Inc. for the prevailing time and materials rate.
● Any maintenance, repair, service, or alteration to or of, or other tampering with, products performed by any person or entity other than Metpure Inc. or without Metpure Inc.’s prior written approval, or any use of replacement parts not supplied or approved by Metpure Inc., or any alteration or tampering of product serial number, shall immediately void and cancel all warranties with respect to the affected products.
● Any incidental or consequential damages caused by possible defects with any products is not covered by this General Warranty Policy.
● Exclusion of implied warranties- your sole and exclusive remedy is defective part replacement as provided in this General Warranty Policy. Any implied warranties, including the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness of a particular purpose, are limited to 90-days or the shortest period allowed by law.
For warranty questions, service, or help contact Metpure Inc.
@ 714-202-0019, 9:30am-5pm PST, Monday-Friday
Or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org