This Metpure Versatile reverse osmosis (RO) water filtration unit is our most popular system. It’s designed to be easily installed, operated, and maintained. This system is low in profile which saves more than 3 times the space when compared to a traditional 10” slimline system*. The installation manual which includes scannable video links will allow you to follow every installation step easily. Once installed, your entire family can enjoy unlimited purified, healthy, drinking water in your own home. When is time for maintenance, the system is equipped with quick twist filters that can be easily changed (if you can turn a door knob, you can change the filters) in less than a minute. This ideal system is great for everyday use to provide you cost-saving alternative to crystal clear purified drinking water.
* Typical 5-stage slimline is 1850 in3 vs Metpure Versatile 4-stage system at 560 in3.
Stage 1: Polypropylene Sediment (R-RED) – Removes large particles such as sediment, sand, silt, dirt, and rust (Lifespan: 6 months).
Stage 2: Extruded Carbon Filter Composite (O-ORANGE) – The first composite half, carbon block, removes chlorine, taste, odor, and organic chemicals, and the composite second half polypropylene sediment acts as a control stage to eliminate any carbon residual from entering the next stage of reverse osmosis membrane, thus prolonging the life and efficiency of the membrane. (Lifespan 6 months)
Stage 3: Reverse Osmosis (RO) Membrane (G-Green) at 50 gallons per day (GPD) ** – The heart and the workhorse of the water filtration system powered by Dow Filmtec™ membrane material, with its pore rating at 0.0001 micron, that rejects up to 99% of impurities, essentially allows only pure water to be filtered through.
Stage 4: Post-GAC (B-Blue) – The final stage of the system consists of granulated coconut shell carbon which acts as a taste and odor reduction before the water reaches your glass. Its polishing and taste refinement properties will make sure your glass of water is always filled with refreshing, crisp, and invigorating taste.
** Per controlled lab result.
– 4-stage system body with Cartridge Attachment Manifolds (CAM).
– 4 quick-change filters.
– Complete installation accessories: NSF certified color-coded tubings and quick connect fittings, and universal shut-off valve adapter.
– NSF certified modern style RO faucet with faucet wrench included.
– NSF certified 3.2 Gal storage tank.Installation manual with scannable QR codes that will walk you through the entire installation steps in detail.
– 1-year limited manufacturer’s warranty.
Household Size Suitability: up to 4 people
Accessories (Sold Separately):
– Item # ROFKIT (Fridge kit)- allows connection to existing refrigerator equipped with ice and water dispenser.
– Item # PT-PR60QC2 (water pressure regulator) – allows feed water pressure to be regulated to a safe range in order to protect the system from bursting or cracking.
– Item # LD-2 – Mechanical water leak detector with cellulose sponge that shuts off water when leak is detected in order to prevent costly damages by catastrophic leak.
– Item # PT-LDS – leak detector cellulose pad (2 pack).
– Find matching RO faucet finishes and styles.