HD RO Membrane
225 GPD (T)
Metpure Versatile 225 GPD High Demand Reverse Osmosis (RO) Membrane
(Color Code T- Teal)
- Contains Dow Filmtec RO membrane dry polyamide Thin-Film Composite (TFC)
- Used for small commercial or high demand residential water purification units.
- Designed for purified drinking water filtration with Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) rejections up to 99%*.
- Removes heavy metals such as arsenic, mercury, lead, and cadmium, and microscopic organisms such as parasitic cysts, bacteria, virus, and many more.
- Production flowrate provides up to 225 gallons per day* of purified water.
- 0001 micron (μm) pore rating.
- Life Span: 2+ years, solely depending on usage and water quality
- Recommended install sequence: After sediment, after pre-carbon, before post carbon filter.
*Per controlled laboratory tests.